- Our institute headed by KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research, Belagavi, Karnataka, INDIA
- We are NAAC “A” Grade Re-Accreditation (2nd Cycle)
- We are the India’s 2nd & Karnataka’s 1st NABH Accreditation
- We have AYUSH Approved Drug Testing Laboratory
- Our Center is a Regional Center for Teaching Teachers through CCIM, New Delhi
- Our Center is CGHS Empaneled hospital
- We have CPCSEA Certification
- We have MHRD Recognition
- Our Websites – www.kleayurworld.edu.in & www.kleayurveda.org
Late Shri B M Kankanawadi during his service in Police Department had to go through an unfortunate episode of ill health of his wife. She had been consulted to a lot of Physicians for her survival and all gigantic efforts were futile. Amidst that, a Vaidya was consulted as a hope of Life, who examined the pulse and predicted that Mrs Kankanawadi would die on a particular day and time. Mr. Kankanawadi lost his wife as predicted by Vaidya on the aforesaid day. Though Shri. Kankanawadi was devastated by her death, he was able to see this science of life as exquisite knowledge to the society.
Untimely death of Mrs Kankanawadi was inconceivable and turned to be a beacon for then Karnataka Ayurveda Vidyapeeth Society’s Ayurveda College, Hospital and Pharmacy which is currently known as KLEU’s Shri B M K Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, PG studies and Research Centre. This inspiration and vision of Shri. Kankanawadi was a silver lining for Ayurveda which was on the trail of extinction. His robust determination made to establish Karnataka Ayurveda Vidyapeeth with the objective of revitalizing the science of Ayurveda, its utilization by society, awareness of health importance and entrepreneurship in Ayurveda for youths.